The following policy is to be adhered to at all times when you are attending the Orillia Music Centre and when you are within St. Paul’s Centre:
- Masks. Upon entering St. Paul’s Centre, everyone will be required to wear a mask until you enter your private music studio. Please follow signs and arrows. There will be only one entrance and exit to and from our hallway.
- Wash Hands. Upon entering the building please use hand sanitizer provided or wash hands with soapy water in the washroom. Wash or sanitize hands before leaving the building. Each music studio will have sanitizer at each entrance.
- Physical Distancing. A physical distance of 2m is recommended between individuals at all times. An impermeable barrier will be utilized for all vocal, wind and brass lessons as well as the 2m distance.
- Supplies. Each student will be required to bring their own supplies for lessons. Your teacher will provide you with a list.
- Waiting Area. OMC will not be providing a waiting area. Please remain in your vehicle until a few minutes before your lesson time and directly enter your studio room at the exact time of your lesson.
- Coats and Shoes. Shoes can be left along the hallway on the first floor spaced out along the coat rack. Please bring your coat and music bag into your music studio.
- Siblings. There will be no area for siblings to wait. However, we are offering drop-in art classes from 5-7pm on Tues, Wed, Thurs with Hearts and Crafts with the cost $20 per drop-in session includes supplies.
- Music Lessons. The Orillia Music Centre has tried their best to stagger class and lesson times to help with social distancing. Punctuality will be important. Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.